Last night, I wore the Fitbit while I slept. I was worried that the wristband would bother me, but other than the fact that it made me feel like I was a drummer in an 80s hairband when I caught sight of black-wrapped wrist in the mirror, I didn’t really notice it.
According to the data downloaded this morning:
- I fell asleep in only six minutes, shortly after 11 pm. I would have estimated much longer.
- I woke up five times in the night. I can only remember a couple of times.
- The longest sleep interruption was from 2:30 to 2:44 am.
- I woke up at 12:45, 2:30, 4:20ish and again at 4:30ish, then, for good, at 7:30.
- I got 8 hour sand 9 minutes of sleep, total.
Last night, the dogs and I had the bed to ourselves. Tonight, my husband will be home, but he’s got a gig. It will be interesting to see how my sleep changes when I’m alone with the dogs, when all 4 of us are home (husband, me, 2 dogs) but he’s not working, and when he’s got a gig so comes home late.